Just saying hello

Squatch

I've had my #1 since independence day.  I've run150#+ through so far and absolutely love it. 
Don't laugh at my cart, it's repurposed railing from my deck, $2 total in that project. 
I'm glad I spent the money for this instead of one from a box store.
Oh yeah, I live in Iowa.

Attachments

• 20151101_112727.jpg
    20151101_112727.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 248
  • 20150816_173215.jpg
    20150816_173215.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 262
Your cart looks pretty dang good to me, and so do the ribs! What all have you been smoking besides ribs?

BTW, welcome to the site from ND.

You are already enjoying "Lazy Q" which is awesome.

As is our custom here, we would encourage you to add you first name and location to your signature.

Welcome aboard from Eastern MA. Your cart like the "Little Guy" gets the job done!
The ribs look great.

Welcome from Texas Chris! We're glad you're here! Looks like you've got it going on already. Nice job on the cart and the ribs. Enjoy!

Welcome from Colorado Chris! Reclaimed wood is the big thing right now so your cart is an homage to current trends!  :P

Hey Chris,

The cart and the ribs looks great!

I am from the Quad Cities originally and still have family there. Heading there in two weeks for a work trip!

Greg

Welcome, Chris!  Glad to have you with us!  The cart is fantastic, and you sure can't beat the price!  Ribs look great, too.  Glad to see another success story, and hope to see you around a lot!

Back