Just checkin' in,

• Thread starter Thread starter slojoe
  • Start date Start date
S

slojoe

Got a #1 on the way, will probably have questions. Already have charcoal, propane, wood smokers. The older I get the lazier I get, from all I read the Smokin-it is the way to go. Also, I should mention this is first for me, the forum stuff, don't know how all this works, maybe I'll cipher it out.

Welcome to the world of "Lazy Q," Joe!  Glad you checked in.  One thing you can do, in this forum world, is add your first name and where you're from in the signature line of your profile - we're pretty casual around here, and like to know our new family members!

You'll find the #1 to be the answer to your "Q"uest for great Q without all the work of traditional smokers!  And, I bet you find yourself smoking a whole lot more meat because of it!

Let us know if you have questions, and throw some pics up when able.  There's a post about adding pictures in the  "Problems and Troubleshooting" section, if you need it.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the Forum, You will find the majority of your smoking skills easily transfer to the SI. The biggest adjustment for me was how little wood you need to use and how airtight these smokers are.

Congrats on the new smoker, you won't be disappointed.  There is a lot of great info on the forum, before you know it, you will be a pro while producing great Q.

Thanks for the welcome, took me awhile to figure out I had to login to do anything. I'll post about the smoker when I get it going.      Don't see a place to sign off, so I'll do it here............Joe from Louisiana, Vet and Life NRA

Thanks Brian, I figured out the profile signature after the post. So much to learn.

slojoe said:
Thanks Brian, I figured out the profile signature after the post. So much to learn.

We'll help, every step of the way, on your journey to learning the forum - and great Q! ;D  Love the signature!  Thank you for your service!

Back