I'm in.

dannyboy

It's official. Today I ordered my model #2. I was torn between a 2 or 3, but after talking with Steve. I think a 2 will do us just fine. I have done a lot of research regarding smokers, and I just kept coming back to Smokin-it. Can't wait to try it out.
  I reside over in Knoxville Tn. I have been married 35 yrs in 20 days. I found a good one and I'm doing my best to keep her. We have 2 boys, and Barney (the dog). I'm a 28 yr employee of UPS and looking at retiring next year hopefully. I'm a big bass fisherman, and into wood working and DIY projects.
  I have ask a couple question already on the forum and received good feed back. Thank You.  I'm sure I'll be asking more when I get into the smoking process. I currently cook on a BGE which does a great job, but I just wanted a true smoker. I appreciate this forum very much......

Congrats DannyBoy! You will love the #2.

Now, the agonizing wait until it gets there. :) Luckily shipping is super fast. I would guess that you'll have a tracking number by the end of the day and could have it by the weekend. Just guessing here based on previous orders I have made with SI (I'm not a shipping expert).

Way to go, Danny!  Sorry, though - you're new baby will come FedEx. ???  lol.  You're going to have a great time with it, and should be able to rival any Memphis Q out there!! 8)

Back