How About Enclosures

wasitim

Hi,

New S3 due in tomorrow and quite excited. I've been reading the forums for a while now and there's such a load of great information here!

I built an automated 1/2bbl electric brew system, so naturally I've ordered the parts for the Heatermeter to go with the new smoker.

I'm thinking about building a cedar smoke shack to put the smoker in so I can leave it outside (picture an old fashioned outhouse). Any of you folks have your's built into a cabinet, outdoor kitchen, or outhouse like this? Any thoughts on doing so?

Appreciate all help and look forward to contributing to where I can.

Attachments

• bling2.jpg
    bling2.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 336
  • conicals2.jpg
    conicals2.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 343
As a former Homebrewer myself (founder of the F.O.R.D. homebrew club in Dearborn) I must say, very impressed with that system.  Hell, you can smoke your own grains to make an authentic Rauchbier! 

Sounds like a cool idea.

I leave mine outside on my uncovered deck all year long with a cover on it and have never had a problem.

Welcome to the club, wasitim!  When you have a chance, head over to the Introductions section and tell us a little about yourself.  Also, a first name and town in your signature line is nice!

Back