Hi from the Northeast

thumps

Hello forum.  Well I finally pulled the trigger and bought the smokin-it 3.  I have smoked with the Little Chief, Weber smoker and currently the Char Griller with a side box. I don't do a lot of smoke cooking because of the inconvenience.  Can't wait to use the new electric smoker when it comes in. 

Thumps

Welcome from ND!

I have a Big Chief and still use it occasionally for nastalgia purposes. But my #3 is the real big chief of my smokers.

You will love the #3.

Welcome, and congrats, Thumps!  You are now entering the realm of Lazy Q!  You'll find your Q production is about to increase dramatically!

Welcome, thumps!  Yes, this is the land of lazy Q.  Once you get the unit up and running, there is really no need to watch over it.  I have even headed out to the driving range while my #2 was cooking up the meal!  These units are really good at letting you do what you want to do while they do their job.  Cheers!

Welcome, Thumps!!!  There is nothin' like puttin' a load of meat in and ignoring it for hours on end - only to open the door when it is finished and being greeted by outrageously good food.  The only way to fly, in my book.  I too, came from a side burner and I will never look back! 
Are you a briner?  If not, man get into the brining.  It makes everything so tender and moist.  Lots of brining info here on the forum.  Look forward to hearing how your first shmokes go.   

Back