Hi From San Antonio, New 4-D

Bmag44

Been looking for an upgrade smoker that wasn't plastic, auger controlled and had great reviews. I couldn't find anything. Half of the reviews would read great smoker, the other half would say it burn down on me, posting the apocalyptic pictures as well, auger quit working, pellet box is smoking, blah, blah, blah, no thanks. I kept looking.

Finally I asked an acquaintance, restaurant owner in Kerville, TX what kind of smoker he uses, he's always doing briskets and butts at his sports bar.  He said he uses a Smokin-It 4-D and highly recommends it. Ok, what is a Smokin-it?  In all my web searches, for months, I never once saw Smokin-It come up in any of my searches for "Vertical Electric Smokers". Now that I had the name I found the website, boy was I impressed.  Built like a tank, PID controller, stainless steel everything, no pellet auger, those pellet burners sound hideous IMHO.

Thank you Smokin-It for making a great product.  Best move I ever made. Got it 2 days ago.

Welcome from Delaware, Buddy!  You have found the right place.  Like you, though, I found the smokin-it site quite by accident over 7 years ago, and I am glad I did!  Welcome to the family.

Back