Hi from oHIo

cogGrease

Just picked up a model #3 today. My wife and I made a nice day trip out of it, despite the rain. Got it all cleaned out and seasoning as I write. Look forward to learning some tricks from you guys and gals.

Welcome to the forum, you'll really like the #3, mine is a 2 and it cooks great, one word of advice, don't worry about the temp swings, it all evens out, I don't even monitor mine anymore, good luck and have fun!

Welcome from Delaware, Bill.  I see many happy smokes in your future!  The forum is full of good advice and lots of recipes to try out.  Cheers!

Hi Bill, Welcome aboard from Eastern MA. You have made a great choice with the SI#3. Hope you will be sharing some of your smokes with us.

Welcome from Texas Bill! The #3 is a great choice. I am smoking a 9 pound pork butt in my #3 as I type this. I put it on about 8 this morning. Good times and great Q are definitely in your future. Enjoy!

Welcome to Club Lazy Q, Bill!  Congrats on the 3!  Ask all the questions you have, and we'll help however we can.  Glad to have you with us!

Hi Bill and welcome from the Keys. Lots of good information and helpful people here. I have a couple of #3s and love them both. You will too.

Back