Hi All

Blindluck

I had thought I had introduced myself but don't see it on here, so here we go. I'm Alan, I live in North bend Washington. I'm an Avid hunter and love good BBQ. Been smoking about 4 years. Currently have a masterbuilt and a WSM. The masterbuilt electric died and I wanted a solid electric smoker that will last. So I made my decision to get the 3d. Looking forward to some great BBQ. Thanks, Alan

Welcome aboard.  Put the masterbuilt on the curb and you wont look back.  The WSM will be a porch ornament:)

Have not used my WSM since I bought the SI. Still have it. Many happy memories. Not that it was bad. The WSM made great Q, but the SI makes Q just as good, if not better...plus it's so much easier and I like my sleep.

Welcome Alan from Arizona. New to the SI as well. Purchased the 3D and should get it in 2 weeks. Can't wait to use the new toy.

Airchair said:
Welcome Alan from Arizona. New to the SI as well. Purchased the 3D and should get it in 2 weeks. Can't wait to use the new toy.
you will love it, easy to use, then to clean the racks I just put them on my gas grill burn them off. Much easier then trying to wash them in the sink.

Back