Hey there...

daraidz

Just a quick note from a newbie in NorCal. I've been around most of the other smoker sites/forums. Just now learning about the Smokin-It product line. I'm searching for NSF equipment to use in commercial kitchens as our local health dept. has a hard-on for that aspect. Looks like a pretty good lineup. I'm excited about the WI-FI controller aspect. I've used everything from charcoal, gas (yucky), Traeger, Louisiana Grill, along with my custom trailer BBQ. I own a wholesale food distribution company and a retail butcher shop deli, that we do catering through. This means I have access to incredible quality meats...many times prime. I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Attachments

• IMG_1785.JPG
    IMG_1785.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 193
Welcome to the Smokin-It Forums from ND!

You will find this forum a wealth of information primarily for the Smokin-It smokers, but for a lot of other smoking topics and some off-topics as well. :)

daraidz said:
I'm searching for NSF equipment to use in commercial kitchens as our local health dept. has a hard-on for that aspect.

Good for them!  I have absolutely no issue with health departments doing their jobs and trying to keep food safe.

Back