Hey! From the Bluegrass State!

• Thread starter Thread starter KY Smoke
  • Start date Start date
K

KY Smoke

Took delivery of an SI-#3 last week and hope to use it soon!  Looking forward to learning a few new things from all of you as well!    8)

Welcome from Delaware, Jeff!    You will finds lots of good information on the forum, including great recipes to keep you busy with your #3!  Cheers

Hey Jeff, Welcome from Kansas City. Enjoy your new smoker. At least tell us you have seasoned it. When I received mine put the wheels on, wiped the inside down to get rid of the packing materials. Took it outside and seasoned it. Next day cooked ribs. I bet it feels lonely not getting fed any meat. lol

Hi Jeff, welcome from the Keys. My second SI#3 arrived two days ago-that's how highly I regard them. You will love yours. Also lots of good information on this forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!  Trust me, if it wasn't for traveling for work, last week and this week, and spending the weekend in IN for nieces wedding and Father's Day with my dad, it would have already been getting a work out!  But yes, it at least is unpacked, put together and has been seasoned.  Having a friend add a third SS shelf on the front of cart for meat loading and unloading.  Should be finished by the weekend.  I'll be sure to post some pics.  Till next guys! 

Welcome to "Club Lazy Q," Jeff!! 8)  You'll take your past Q experience to a whole new level with that bad boy, and you'll find you cook so much more, due to the easy prep and cleanup!

Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the table!

Thanks Tony.  You hit on the main reason I wanted to move to a SI smoker. Ease of use!  Very much looking forward to the first and many smokes to come! 🐖🐓🐂

Back