Hello Smokin-It World from Michigan

Three of Swords

Greetings!

I am the excited new owner of The Little Guy!!  (aka the Model #1)

Many of my friends use smokers, and the food is delicious!  So I wanted to start.  But living in an apartment, I needed a small, portable, and care-free smoker.  That led me to this site.

Then the forums completed the sale.  The people here seem to be genuinely friendly and helpful.

I am looking forward to learning from the gurus here, as I am completely new to the hobby of smoking.  In turn, I hope that some day I can help others who are new to the world of delicious smoked food.

Great to have you in Club Lazy Q, Jason! 8)  Let us know how we can help, and I look forward to seeing your successes, and enjoying your company!

Welcome from ND Jason!

I see you are from MI. Were you close enough to Montgomery MI to go pick up at the warehouse?

You are going to love your Little Guy.

Welcome aboard from N'East MA!
I've had my "Little Guy"for well over a year and couldn't be happier.
Big performance in a small package....what's not to like.

Welcome from Delaware, Jason!  The forums provide a lot of information, including advice and good recipes to try out.  Enjoy!

Welcome from Oklahoma.  Congrats on the purchase.  Tons of great information on this forum.  You will be cranking out great Q in no time.  I look forward to seeing pics of your results.

Not sure if you're a Spartan or Wolverine, but know you're a Carnivore! Welcome to the club and Happy Smokin:-)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

NDKoze said:
I see you are from MI. Were you close enough to Montgomery MI to go pick up at the warehouse?

Unfortunately, I live half the state away, so I chose to have it shipped since it didn't fit into my work schedule to make it down there easily.  Darn work!  If I didn't have to do that, I could Q all the time!  :)

Back