Hello from Washington State

septemberelk

Hi, My name is mike. I live in the small town of Arlington which is midway between Seattle and the Canadian border. I Started smoking fish and other things with a homemade plywood smoker,then a Brinkman electric and i just recieved my big bad #4. It is a thing of beauty.Seasoned it up and I smoked three racks of ribs last weekend and they came out very good for my first run. I hope to post some pictures of my future smokes. This a great site with great info, and i'm glad to be here. :)

Welcome Mike, from one newbie to another. Congratulations on your #4! I've found this forum to be incredibly friendly and supportive to those getting started with the SI. It's a quality product! You'll find everyone here to be really passionate about smoking, and encouraging about experimenting and sharing your own ideas and experiences. You'll get lots of help and advice here!

Hello from Texas Mike! It's a whole new world with these smokers. As Kari stated above, these guys and gals are great on this site. Looking forward to seeing some of your cook photos!

Welcome from the Florida Keys, Mike. You will find that this is a great site. I am relatively new to smoking and everyone has been very helpful. Welcome aboard.

Welcome from Sunny ND (today anyway. Supposed to get to 43 :) )!

You will find that we are scattered all around the USA and a few other countries that I have noticed too.

Welcome to the coolest BBQ club on the planet, Mike!  Way to go on the Big Daddy!!  Now Super Dave has someone to talk to! ;)  The #4 owners are few, but growing!  You'll love what you can do with your new smoker, and we all look forward to the pictures! :D

Thanks for the welcome. One of the reasons i chose to buy a SI smoker was because of this forum. It seemed there was alot of good info and great people with the willingness to help someone if they have questions. I hope to one day be able to help someone if they need it. Thanks again.

Welcome from Delaware, Mike!  You will have lots of room for lots of good smokes with the #4.  Looking forward to seeing some pics!  ;D

Hi Mike from sunny south Florida. Welcome aboard. This is the most informative forum I have ever seen. Everyone is ready to jump in and help with anything on your mind. Enjoy your #4. It will give you lots of pleasure and great tasting smokes.

Welcome from Iowa, Mike! I'm a newbie like you to the SI and this forum. It's a wonderful place and full of fantastic people, support, and good recipes! Is it bad that I just did my 7th smoke tonight on my unit after owning it just one month? I don't know what I ever did without this thing! So addicted...

Back