Hello from the Woo Pig Sooie state.

Welcome from Delaware, Scott!  You have come to the right place...lots of good advice and recipes to tr out.  Let us know if you have questions, and happy smok'in!  Cheers

Hi Scott and welcome from the Florida Keys. You will find this a great forum with lots of knowledgeable, helpful folks.

Welcome, Scott!  I'll go ahead a give "full disclosure;"  Scott and I work together.  He hasn't yet sampled one of my office "Q days" yet, but it's coming soon!  He also isn't an owner yet, either, but I believe that's not far away, either! 

DivotMaker said:
Welcome, Scott!  I'll go ahead a give "full disclosure;"  Scott and I work together.  He hasn't yet sampled one of my office "Q days" yet, but it's coming soon!  He also isn't an owner yet, either, but I believe that's not far away, either!

I also have three or four friends now reading the forums here and hopefully will be future buyers of the lazy q club!

Greg

gregbooras said:
I also have three or four friends now reading the forums here and hopefully will be future buyers of the lazy q club!

I'll set the hook with a Rib Day pretty soon! ;) You've heard the stories, Scott, now it's time for you to see what's really up with Lazy Q! 8)

Welcome Scott.  I am a newbie too.  I have been reading the site hard for about two weeks now--tons of good info.  Enjoy your smoker!  Dale

Thanks all for the welcomes.  I have already hinted to my wife that a new smoker would make a great birthday gift!!

Welcome from Texas Scott! Lazy Q is the real McCoy. I hope you get what you want for your birthday. Happy smokin!

Back