Hello From St. Augustine, Fl

SUMORAY

Just ordered and have not yet received my first electrical smoker - 3D. After hours of research I chose smoking it from all its awesome reviews. I'm very excited to learn on this unit. For me grilling has been a process. I had no " skill" and really was hooked from the first time I said I wanted to learn. Started on gas grills, learning and understanding heat and grilling times. Graduated to a kettle charcoal ( Weber) to learn temp control and flavor. Increased on to my Vision Kamodo egg. ( which I love ). Now on to the 3D. I can't wait to make my best brisket ever. There is such a thrill for me to make incredible BBQ. With this forum and my new unit, I look forward to just that. 

Ray

Welcome from Delaware, Ray!    I am sure you will love your 3D...I know I love my #2 and pretty much smoke something every weekend.  You will find lots of good advice here, and plenty of recipes to try out.  The "Beef" section has lots of good smokes for brisket.  Welcome aboard!

Ray, Welcome from SW Arkansas! Congratulations on your 3D. We have another member on this forum, Greg, that is in St. Augustine, FL as well. He has a lot of experience and knowledge with the SI. He will be a great resource for you as well as everyone else on here when you have some questions.

Hi Ray and welcome from the Keys. Looking forward to hearing how the 3D works out for you. I have a couple of 3s and love them.

Welcome from Jacksonville, FL, Ray!  I'm pretty new too, but I'll tell ya, these guys are a tremendous help in learning how to get the most out of your smoker.  This is a terrific forum -- lots of good info.

Welcome to Club 3D, Ray! 8)  You are now also a full-member of Club Lazy Q!  Let me know if you have any questions about the 3D; I was pretty heavily involved in the development of the 2D/3D. 

Welcome Ray. 

This site is simple the greatest, everyone so helpful. I for one am soooo much better because of the all sharing these kind people do here.

Congratulations on your Smokin-it purchase, your going to love it.

Back