Hello from Southeastern Oklahoma

OkieJohn

Hello to all.  I have been reading many many posts on more websites and forums than I'd like to admit, looking for the best electric smoker within my budget.  I think I've finally found it!  It's gonna take a few months to save the money up, but when I do, I'm gonna buy the #3!  I've not really seen any bad reviews on the smokin-it smokers. Until I can pull the trigger, I'm gonna read as much as I can on this site.  Thanks in advance for all the knowledge you guys have shared.

Welcome from your neighbor to the North (ND)!

It is definitely worth the wait. I had to wait about 3 months before I was able to save up enough money for my #3. I literally read EVERY post on this site before I put my order in. There weren't quite as many sections/threads back then, but I was addicted and still am to smoking with my Smokin-It smoker and this forum.

Welcome from Texas! I think you will be happy when you pull the trigger so to speak. I only have a few smokes in on my #2 and am happy as a Lark. And thank you for beating up on my Horns last season.........Keep us posted on your purchase.

Where you at in SE OK, John?  Not far away, here, in NW AR!  Welcome, and I'm glad you found us! ;D

You've made a great decision to save for the #3 - it's a great smoker!  Hang out with us when you can, and ask lots of questions.  We're not real shy, and we'll give you honest answers!  Can't get much better endorsements than you can from all the actual owners here!

Divotmaker, I'm about 40 miles east of Fort Smith.  Longhornamus, both of our teams need summer help. Lol. Ndkoze, that's what I plan on doing to, read, read, and hopefully learn and retain the info.  :)

OkieJohn said:
Divotmaker, I'm about 40 miles east of Fort Smith.

I assume you mean west of Ft Smith, or you'd live in Arkansas.  lol.  Stigler area, I would guess.  Great area - just a skip from Lake Eufaula.  Oklahoma's "Red Sea!"

Back