Hello from Oklahoma - #2 on its way

Chard

Love some Q here in NE Oklahoma.

Son now has my old Brinkman stick smoker. Smoked a lot of good stuff on that old outfit. Decided to go electric and never miss any of the game. Also a Thermaworks Smoke to make life even easier.
Also should have some Smokinlicious cherry/hickory double filet cut this Friday.

Big chub of bologna for my bro-in-law's birthday this coming Saturday.

Welcome! That is quite the set up you have to start with everything you got to be ready to cook!

Enjoy!

Howdy Chard and a big welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your #2! Looks like your the man with a plan and a "gitt'er done" right start.

Welcome from Delaware, Richard!  You will love the #2 ... I know I do.  I also have the Smoke and the unit works great with very durable probes.    I think you are set to go for smoking some great Q.  Cheers

Welcome Richard from SE Arizona. I used a Brinkmann Smoke-N-Pit pro for years. It was an offset and boy howdy did I enjoy that. Feeding wood and charcoal and fussing with draft vents and rotating meat and such. It was fun. Then I got old/lazy. Enjoy!

Received SI 2 this evening. Unpacking and assembly was a breeze. It has been seasoning for thirty minutes now. Life has just got better! ;D

Chard said:
Received SI 2 this evening. Unpacking and assembly was a breeze. It has been seasoning for thirty minutes now. Life has just got better! ;D
What will your first smoke be?
Best Greg

Back