Hello from Ohio

Smokestream

Picked up a 3D earlier in the summer. Been cooking for years but pretty inexperienced in the advanced, at least to me, smoking techniques I see being talked about here. I spent a lot of time on this site just trying to soak up some of the experience and thought processes being discussed. So far pork shoulders, briskets, and chickens have turned out well and have been enjoyed by all. Whatever success I have enjoyed so far I owe to contributions of those who reside here. Thank you for sharing. I hope to be as valuable to others as you are to me someday.

Welcome Smokestream from SE Arizona. The 3D is one sweet smoker. Good to know your smokes are well received.

Hi Smokestream!  If you've been hanging with us for awhile, you've probably seen we love to know the first name and town of our new friends...maybe you could add that to your signature line, in the forum profile? 

Happy to hear you're off to a good start!  So much to smoke, so much to learn, and so much to share!  Great to have you with us, and let us know how we can help!  This is a "team sport!"  ;) 8)

Welcome from Texas Smokestream! Gaining experience is the fun part. The #3d will serve you well. Take your time and keep it simple. Enjoy!

Welcome from East Texas Smokestream!
Sounds like you've hit the ground running with your 3D and cant wait to hear (and see) what's smokin next.

I figured out how to get my name and town on here. Thx for the advice  DivotMaker and thanks to everyone for their welcome. Looking forward to just "getting better".

Back