Hello from New York's Hudson Valley

Hi,
I'm Eric from the Hudson Valley, unless I managed to get out to Durango, Colorado, my other favorite place.  I'm new to smoking meat, but use my weber charcoal grill when I want to play with fire.  Just got the SI - 2, and was supposed to share it with a buddy of mine, but now I'm not sure I want to have it go over to his house because I might never see it again.  We'll see...

I'm excited about this forum because, as I've said, I'm new to smoking meat, and hope to learn a lot.  I'm sure I'll also be posting a lot of questions. Thanks in advance to all who help me learn.

Cheers,

Congrats on your new smoker.

I'd have a hard time sharing mine. So, I know how you feel.

Welcome from North Dakota!

You have come to the right place.

Oh my, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  Dont share a  SI #2.    Chain it down on your property.  Charge him rent to come over and watch.  Or at least have him supply the 6 pack.  John

Welcome to the family, Eric!  You will be making great Q in no time.    I purchased a #2 about 2 years ago and pretty much have it smoking something every week.    Ask all the questions that you want...plenty of good solid advice on this forum!  Cheers

Welcome Eric! You will love your SI#2. I know we learn to share in kindergarten but all I can say is NNNOOOOOOO!!!  8) Do the right thing and give your buddy a condolences card along with some great ribs.....

Back