Hello from New Mexico

barelfly

Wanted to introduce myself and say thank you for all the wonderful info I've read over the last week. My 40th birthday is a week away and my wife and quite a few friends are pitching in for a 3D for me (also for Christmas from my family). I can't say how excited I am to be able to use it! It's sitting in the garage just waiting to opened, seasoned and put to use!

Any how - thanks again for all the wonderful info and downloads I've read through. It will be nice to punch a few buttons and be ready to eat later in the day compared to the charcoal smoker I've been using. Can't wait!

Welcome from Texas Jeremy! The 3d will serve you well and you will find yourself using it a lot more than you had imagined you would because it is so easy.  Just prep the meat , add the appropriate amount of wood and set the time and temp push start and go do something else. Enjoy!

Welcome, Jeremy.  And congratulations on your very fine gift! I must say that I admire your restraint in letting it sit in the garage unopened... I'd have opened it and had it seasoned already! ::)

Back