Hello from Indiana - New Model #2

The_Meat_Sweats

Hello folks,

I've been lurking for a bit, and have been eyeing an SI smoker since 2014.  I just ordered a #2, and I can't wait for my first cook. I've been smoking since 2014 primarily using a charcoal bullet-type smoker.  Things have changed and so have my priorities (I now smoke on a deck instead of a slab of concrete, and I have 2 kids with twins on the way). Stokin' fire and playing with vents was always fun, but it's not in my future at this point.  I see the active community here and can't wait to contribute. I've been impressed with the comments and customer service stories, and I can't be any happier that I've joined the SI community.

All the best,
The Meat Sweats

Welcome from ND Meat Sweats! You are going to love your new SI #2 and you are already a step ahead by joining and lurking on our group here. We'll be looking forward to hearing more from you once you get smoking. :)

The #2 was my first Smokin-It (and first smoker) and I loved it!  Welcome to the family...  do you have a name we can use?

LarryD

@LarryD

My name is Tino. But The Meat Sweats describes me better; it's what happens to me before I eat, and after I'm full of a smoked dinner.

Back