Hello from good ol El Paso!

Kutch98

My dad just bought my fiance and I a SI #2.  It arrived a few days ago and plan to season it this weekend.  He is on the forums, never posts, always has great things to say about the community here.  Hi dad!  Will prob do my first smoke on some pork ribs in the next week when I get some free time away from work. 

That's a pretty nice gift! You'll find that you don't need much free time to smoke something on these smokers. Just prep your meat, and the smoker does the rest with little to no tending required.

Welcome, Jake!  Glad to have active USAF with us!  Thanks for your service, and I know you'll enjoy the #2!

Thank you everybody!  Seasons the smoker as I type this now, about 2 hours left.  Have a pork butt I'm going to smoke Sunday, looking forward to trying this out!

Welcome from a fellow Texan Jake! Any work involved is in the prep and its minimal at the most. Just load that bad boy up and go do something other than stand around watching and worrying. You got a great gift and I hope you enjoy it to the max!

Back