Hello from East Texas

IRGoode

This is Bob from East Texas "Waskom". Model 3 was delivered yesterday. Seasoned and smoked 2 chickens today. I think I am going to like this!!!!

Hey Bob,

Welcome from Saint Augustine Florida and a proud owner of #2 smoker.

I know you are going to not only enjoy the ease of your new smoker, but the the results.

I look forward to seeing some of your future smokes!

Greg

Hi Bob, welcome from the Florida Keys. The #3 is a great unit and you will have some terrific smokes in your future. Make sure that you share them with the rest of us!

Welcome aboard, take pictures and keep notes.  You picked a good time of the year to get rolling with the smoker!

Welcome neighbor! I use my #3 alot and have been very happy with the results. I know you will be impressed also. Enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome. There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum and I look forward to making good use of it. Thanks again.

Thanks Bob and Ted. Welcome to you all too. I think I am going to try Baby Backs next. Keep me up to date on your smokes and how they turn out and I will do the same. Chicken and turkey turned out good. Time for some pork!

Hey Bob welcome from Kansas City, I too have a #3 and also a #1 smokers. You will really enjoy your new smoker.

Hey Bob....Welcome aboard from Eastern MA. You hit the nail on the head.... you are definitely going to like it!

Back