Hello from Cleveland

All4One

Hi all. I'm Jason from Cleveland, Ohio.  I just got my #1 delivered yesterday and seasoning it now. I have a 6 1/2 pound butt injected and rubbed and ready to go tomorrow!!

This is my first smoking experience and this forum really made me feel confident in my choice and my purchase.

Thanks!

Hey Jason,
Welcome aboard from Eastern MA. I too have the "Little Guy" and couldn't be happier! This forum has a great bunch of folks that are always willing to help and offer suggestions to improve your experience.

Welcome to Club Lazy Q, Jason!  Congrats on the Little Guy!  My first SI smoke was a pork butt in the #1.  So many great smokes since then, and you will look back on this one, too, with fond memories of a job well-done! 

Glad to have you with us; can't wait to see the pictures!

Jason, welcome from the Keys. Pork butts work great in these smokers. You will find, as I did, that this forum is a mine of information.

I also have the Little Guy, and my first smoke was also a pork butt. I've been obsessed with all the things my #1 can do since. Great first smoke!

Welcome from Texas Jason! The #1 is a fine smoker. The Boston butt is a great choice for a first smoke also. Be sure and share the details of your smoke with us. We love pics too! Enjoy!

Back