Hello from Albany, NY

shausmann

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Smokin-It smoker and new to this forum. I placed my order yesterday for a model #2 and I am anxiously waiting for delivery. I am looking forward to sharing experiences, tip, techniques and recipies with you all.

Happy Smoking!!

Welcome, Smoke Monkey!  I purchased a #2 back in January and have been using it practically every weekend -- I love the unit and I am sure you will too!    The delivery is pretty quick and it's already assembled with the exception of putting on the wheels, so you will be up and running in no time.  Instructions for seasoning the smoker are provided, and they even throw in some hickory dowels to get you started.

If you have not already take a tour around the forum, please do so... many excellent tips, gadgets, and recipes all ready for you to try out!

Happy smok'in.

Welcome to the club, Smoke Monkey!  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  And be sure to post pics of your inaugural smoke!  ;D

Welcome SM, lots of good information on this forum about our great little smokers. Feel to chime in and ask any questions.

Our "little" forum grows again!  Welcome to the party, Smoke Monkey!  You definitely made a good decision, and will enjoy many good times with your new #2!  Hang out here often, ask questions, and feel free to chime-in on anything that interests you!  Be sure to follow the instructions on seasoning your new smoker, and you'll be ready for your first cook!

Can't wait to see pics of your maiden voyage! ;D

Back