Hello from a North Dakota Newbie

ND PHOTOGUY

Hello to everyone!
    I'm new to smoke cooking and looking forward to learning as much as I can from all the active forum members. I'll be placing my order for a Model #1 this Wednesday and looking forward to a  next week Monday delivery. I absolutely can't wait to get it.
    I've researched countless smokers over the last month, reading countless reviews hoping to find the right one. I'm not even sure how I eventually came upon the "Smokin-it" site, all I can say is that I'm glad that I did! I have no hesitation at all that this purchase is indeed the "right one" that will serve me well for a long time. Thanks in advance to all, and I'll report back again next week wth my thoughts after my first smoke!  -Ken-

Ken, welcome from California, I also have a SI#1, this form is outstanding, and the smoker is for real.............you landed in the right place
Looking forward in seeing your posts
Good luck...............

Hey Ken welcome from Kansas City, I too have the #1 and also a #3. The #3 came from a fellow forum user. That was going into competition smoking and it was such a good deal could not pass it up. I have smoked many wonderful and tasty meats in the #1. I also have smoke some ribs in the #3. The people here are very helpful and also very friendly.

Welcome from Texas Ken. The little guy will serve you well. Be sure to share your experiences with your #1with us. By the way we love pics of food! Don't hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome from Delaware, Ken! Like you, I don't how I found the SI smoker when I was researching various brands/types about 2 years ago.    I have been nothing but happy happy happy with my #2, and for the past 2 years I have been smoking something pretty much every weekend.  The SI was my entry into smoking meats, and within a couple of smokes I was off and running.  Great advice and recipes on this forum, so be sure to spend some time looking around.  Cheers

Ken, Welcome aboard from Eastern MA. I too have the SI#1 and I'm sure you will enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine. This is a great forum with lots of folks willing to help you get off to a good start. Don't be bashful and share your experiences with us. :)

Welcome from another newbie from Kentucky.  Great people willing to help, and the smoker is pretty good, too.  :)

It is always great to see another North Dakotan on the board! I am in Fargo. :)

You will not regret getting a Smokin-It smoker.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Welcome to the party, Ken!  Glad you found us!

Judging from your screen name, I'm sure looking forward to some great Q pictures when you get started! :P

Back