Grilled Pork Chops with peas and potatoes!

gregbooras

Last night it was time again for grilled pork chops along with peas and a baked potato that I seasoning with Santa Maria Steak Seasoning (Oakridge BBQ).

Greg

ha, that's what i'm using right now on 3 racks of baby backs from Costco... I LOVE Santa Maria (although i have yet to find a  OakRidge rub i don't like)!
Great looking steak though, makes me want an early lunch!

Bebe said:
ha, that's what i'm using right now on 3 racks of baby backs from Costco... I LOVE Santa Maria (although i have yet to find a  OakRidge rub i don't like)!
Great looking steak though, makes me want an early lunch!

For me so far I really like the Dominator Sweet Rib Rub and the Santa Maria. The Secret Weapon Pork and Chicken Rub and The Competition Beef and Pork Rub, I thought had a strange after taste and was not to my liking.

I would like to try their Black OPS and Crucible Ghost Chile Rub.

Greg

That is a darn good looking cowboy chop.

Give Big Poppa Smokers Double Secret Steak Rub a try....one steak with that stuff and I ordered a 5 lb bag.....outrageous.....

smokeasaurus said:
That is a darn good looking cowboy chop.

Give Big Poppa Smokers Double Secret Steak Rub a try....one steak with that stuff and I ordered a 5 lb bag.....outrageous.....

I did the same the first time I cooked a steak with Jim Baldridge's Secret Seasoning!  I order it in food service tubs, and it's all I'll use on beef!

Back