Florida

Sarowe

Hi. I'm Stephen.  I'm just north of Tampa.  I have smoked for years using a Bradley with an Auber.  I just got an SI3D.  Have yet to start it up though.  I've primarily smoked summer sausages.  And sometimes chickens.  I'm looking forward to trying out this smoker.

Hi Stephen and welcome from the DFW area of Texas. Great place to be, a lot of help and info here.  I also have the 3D and really enjoy using it!

Carl

Welcome from Delaware, Stephen!  You have found the right place .. lots of great recipes to try out and plenty of helpful tips as well!  Cheers

Hi Stephen and welcome from the Keys. You will really enjoy your SI3. They are very capable smokers but will require a few adjustments to your techniques. Lots of good info on this forum.

Hi Stephen!  Congrats on the 3D!  You should feel right at home, with your Auber experience.  Let us know how we can help.

So, Stephen...You're a briner of the briskie, eh?  Nice!  I never separate the point & flat on a packer (defeats the great benefit of the packer, imo), but certainly approve of the brining! :D

Back