Eager convert

Takamikey

Well back on Easter my 2.5 year old masterbuilt died, being an urgent situation I went to my local big box and shelled out for the newer bigger masterbuilt which proceeded to die on thanksgiving.  The wife said "get a good one this time!" So I've done my homework and ordered a Smoker #2 after all the rave reviews on these, and I'm excited for it to get here!

I typically smoke chicken and ribs with the occasional brisket, pork shoulder or turkey thrown in for good measure.  Looking forward to the new unit and trying out some of your recipes.

-Mike

So glad you finally made it to the "cool kids club," Mike!!  You'll love the #2 (I know I do), and will find your smoking life just got a little easier!  Amazing the following of the MES, even with folks like you who've witnessed the untimely demise of 2! 

What you'll find, with your new #2, is bullet-proof construction and simplicity!  And, if the element or controller goes out, they're less than $20 - and that's after the 2-year warranty!  You'll find your old smokers aren't anywhere near the same class as what you have coming.

Great to have you here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around, participating in the discussion, and making this a better place!! ;D

Mike
You will be the hit of your neighborhood.  the product that you will put out will be great.  In this case you get what you pay for.  I've been smoking on the #3 for almost 2 yrs.  Lots of fun.

Prairie Grove, Mike.  Went to Rogers HS, grew up off of Pleasant Grove Rd!  Small world - glad to have another hometown boy here!

Back