Cheers!

PigPen68

Hello all!  I am a hobbyist smoker that just loves to cook for friends and family in the DC area.  My journey started out in northern PA where I lived until I joined the Marine Corps.  After my time in the Corps I got an engineering degree from the University of Maryland and currently work as a Mechanical Engineer. 

I want to that you all in advance for your great advise and patience in your responses to questions.  I have read a lot of post as I prepare for my next smoke and everything I have read has been great.  I think you all share a similar passion to make excellent food (the easiest way possible) while making small tweaks to make our food even more flavorful.

I have been cooking with my 3D every weekend since I received it and I can't wait to cook even more while becoming part of the Smokin-It community.

Dana (AKA PigPen)

Welcome PigPen68 to the forum!

Keep posting your smoking experiences Dana, as we all love to gain knowledge and techniques when others share.

John

Welcome from Texas Dana! The 3D will help you become a true pittmaster in the opinion of friends and family. Great food and the admiration of family and friends, what more is there?

Back