Ceramic Grilling Griddle

gregbooras

While I like cast iron, I find it a pain to keep seasoned and clean. For years for pizza I have been using a stone make in France that is ceramic that has been coated and can take high heat and it works great.

So when I saw a ceramic grilling griddle at Homedepot I decided to give it a try. The stone is about 10x11.5 and is perfect for cooking veggies or as tonight trigger fish.

I am impressed with the stones first use and for $20.00 you can't go wrong.

Greg

These are super ideal for folks with an RV and think that their oven burns all their food.  That size might even work on my boat cook station, I currently use a ceramic tile. 

It worked great for the fish, cleanup was easy with a quick soak for 15 minutes and it is ready to go for the next cook on the grill.

Greg

I purchased the Emile Henry that you recommended. It arrived yesterday & I havent had a chance to use it yet but it sure looks nice. Thanks for the recommendation.

Walt said:
I purchased the Emile Henry that you recommended. It arrived yesterday & I havent had a chance to use it yet but it sure looks nice. Thanks for the recommendation.

Walt,

I like it so well for pizza I bought a second one as a backup. One is round and the other it rectangle. I think you will enjoy it!

Greg

Back