Bacon-Wrapped Pig Wings

gregbooras

I will be smoking these along with the Scotch Eggs tonight.

Smoked Bacon-Wrapped Pig Wings
Ingredients
• Four 1-inch-thick boneless pork chops
• 12 slices bacon
• BBQ Rub
• Barbecue sauce, for dipping

Preparation
Cut each pork chop into three strips rub with yellow mustard and then wrap with bacon. Secure the final end with a toothpick and season with BBQ rub on all sides.

Smoke for 90 minutes at 225 degrees with 2 oz. of cherry.

Greg

Actually they look good enough to eat now. Also seen a add for the restaurant depot, they do have pork chops and also steaks. Can you get a free daily coupon daily from KCBS or is it a weekly thing? Either way is ok as the store in K.C. is open 7 days a week.

elkins20 said:
Actually they look good enough to eat now. Also seen a add for the restaurant depot, they do have pork chops and also steaks. Can you get a free daily coupon daily from KCBS or is it a weekly thing? Either way is ok as the store in K.C. is open 7 days a week.

Bill,

Once you join KCBS you have access to the locked down part of their site. On their site is a coupon that you just print out. Make as many copies as you want and visit often.

Greg

Hey Greg,
      I did join the kcbs, but funny thing on AOL it would not let me print out the coupon. But, when using google chrome I could then print out the coupon for free day of shopping. I also seen the flyer and looks like a good place for me to shop for meat. Thanks again.

The wrapped pig wings turned out pretty good. Total smoke time ended up being 90 minutes. The bacon was good, but in the future I would put it on the grill or under the broiler to get the bacon crispy.

Also, next time, I will tenderize the pork,..

But overall life is good.

Greg

Back