Anova wi-fi on sale

drains

The Anova wi-if model is on sale at Amazon.com for 149.99 and free shipping. I don't know for how long though. Here is a link

https://www.amazon.com/Anova-Culinary-PCB-120US-K1-Bluetooth-Precision/dp/B01761T6V4/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_sims?ie=UTF8

That's a good deal.  I used mine yesterday on some ribeyes!  Pushed the envelope, and did them for 3:45 @ 129.  They were excellent!

Good for you, Bob!  I recommend starting with some ribeye steaks, then work up to the 4-day chuck roast!  The steaks will give you satisfaction in 2 hours!

The SV steaks I had were some of the best ever. I used Jim Baldridge secret seasoning and seared them with the torch afterward. I now own the searzall for future searing needs. This forum keeps me spending wildly in this new great food preparation hobby of mine.

SV steaks, with the Searzall, are good, but it is no substitute for a good searing burner on the gasser.  Same effect, but the taste is vastly different!  I guess it's the flavor of the drippings hitting the burner...good BBQ grill flavor, that you can't get with just the exterior sear.  I've used both, and the grill sear is SO much better.

Back