Another new owner here

STLSmoker

I've lurked these forums with envy for some time and even signed up here a few months back in hopes of one day owning my own.  I'm proud to say my fiancé was listening and decided to surprise me this Christmas with a 3D. I'm ready to step away from kamado smoking and on to the Lazy Q!

We've been moving into a new home over the holidays so I was forced to stare at an unopened box until last week!

I figured what better time than while I'm waiting for the first cook to finish up to say hello! Look forward to joining the community here and enjoying the 3D.

Hey Jerry, welcome to the forums and the Smokin-It family!  I lived in Columbia, MO for 26 years before moving to Garland, TX this past June.  I suspect you're going to very quickly fall in love with your smoker. :)

Welcome Jerry from SE Arizona. The 3D is a mighty nice gift from a mighty thoughtful fiancé. Enjoy!

Welcome.  I am in the Jefferson City area.

You are going to love it.  Got mine about 2 months ago.

Did a rack of spare ribs today so let me assure you it will work fine in cold weather.

Jerry, I live in Columbia, MO. Just down the road from you and like you I'm a recent owner of a DSI, mine is the smaller brother model 2. You will really love it and I bet you will be smokin everything in sight in no time. Welcome!

Take a look at that half a bag of charcoal in the garage.  You will never use it again.
Welcome from South Texas

Welcome Jerry from Phoenix...your gonna love the 3D. I did a lot of research as well and you will not be disappointed. I'm just 2 smokes in and can't believe how easy it is to get such an amazing product. Good luck

Back