35 Day Dry Aged Choice Rib Eyes - Seared On Grilling Steel

• Thread starter Thread starter RG
  • Start date Start date
R

RG

I posted the dry age process here : Dry Aged Rib Eye

Here's a low carb meal my wife made. Cooked these steaks via Sous Vide to 124° then seared these jokers on the grilling steel along with some sweet buttery scallops. Served with a bowl of creamy broccoli and cheese soup, bacon sauteed brussels sprouts, sauteed asparagus w/parmesan and Bang Bang Shrimp!

Talk about goooooood!!

5d1adcbaf600616dfbbcb19f2bde9e1c.jpg

f6d49acbad0176c58b172b0be8c6f4da.jpg

b4ec8d953d136de4c4382fa8495ac9c3.jpg

23ac4fc7ef909fbbdbf1d1d1174e49bb.jpg

Gotta love dry-aged steaks!!  We actually have a section for dry-aging, so I'm moving this there.  Looks fantastic, Jason! ;D

This was me cooking it.  I already posted the dry aging portion in that section.  Note the links in each respective post. No need to move, kind of negates what I did doesn't it?

Sorry Jason - got ahead of myself on this one. :-[  Thanks for the clarification!  I'm sticking to the story that I was suffering from a back injury, and wasn't thinking straight... :o

DivotMaker said:
Sorry Jason - got ahead of myself on this one. :-[  Thanks for the clarification!  I'm sticking to the story that I was suffering from a back injury, and wasn't thinking straight... :o

You're good bro! I was typing that on my tablet which I hate to type on, so it sounded a little short and jerkish of me, thanks for not taking as me telling you what to do ;)

Back