Author Topic: WOW!!!  (Read 2360 times)

TonyNJ

WOW!!!
« on: April 23, 2014, 03:34:20 PM »
Placed my order a few hours ago and it already shipped!!  That's even faster than Amazon.  :D
Tony
Model 2

swthorpe

• Global Moderator
Re: WOW!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 05:14:24 PM »
Congratulations on your purchase of a #2.  I bought a #2 over a year ago and received it within 4 days!   Just be warned (or warned your fedex guy) that the package is very heavy.  The unit will be well packed, but within 10 minutes you can have it out of the box and ready for the 4 hour seasoning!   Let us know how you make out.  Cheers!
Steve from Delaware
Smokin-It #2

es1025

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 07:24:53 PM »
You won't be disappointed.  The smoker is packed like a tank.  Take your time and follow the seasoning directions and in no time you will be smoking some awesome meals.

Congrats to a fellow Jersey boy!
Ed from Northern NJ
Proud owner Smokin-it #3, Bypassed and Auber
Has anyone seen my Weber Genesis Gold?

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 07:33:55 PM »
Congrats, again, Tony!  Do yourself a favor when you season it: don't worry about monitoring the box temp.  It will be all over the page with an empty smoker.  Wait until you have a load of meat and a water pan in there to check it.  I only mention this because we still have people freaking out about the wild temp swings while seasoning.  Lots of good times, and good eats, ahead for you!
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!