Author Topic: Wings sauce recommendations pls  (Read 1798 times)

will615

Wings sauce recommendations pls
« on: July 22, 2017, 07:06:07 PM »
What are some favorite wing sauces? I prefer bbq sauce over buffalo. I am  doing a batch tomorrow and right now plan to mix Sweet Ray's, honey,  and siracha. I am in charge of Sunday dinners. I smoked wings last week and expect to do the same next Sunday! It's so easy and the result is incredible! Thanks!
Will, Nashville, TN
SI #1, Weber Smoky Mtn., Kilwell Fish Smoker, and an old New Braunfels offset smoker that makes great ribs regardless of the bad reviews!

JustChillin

Re: Wings sauce recommendations pls
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2017, 08:23:42 PM »
I have attached a wing sauce recipe that we use for tailgates. It is a crowd favorite.
David from Roswell,GA. My tools currently include the SI #2 with an Auber, Grill Dome, Solaire 27", Holland Grill (Companion) & Weber (Smokey Joe). The Companion & SJ are primarily used for tailgating.

will615

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 01:52:55 PM »
Thanks David! I will give it a try!
Will, Nashville, TN
SI #1, Weber Smoky Mtn., Kilwell Fish Smoker, and an old New Braunfels offset smoker that makes great ribs regardless of the bad reviews!

JustChillin

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 03:45:20 PM »
It is my go to sauce when I do wings for tailgates. It is excellent when I take time to caramelize the sauce before serving. I hope you like it.
David from Roswell,GA. My tools currently include the SI #2 with an Auber, Grill Dome, Solaire 27", Holland Grill (Companion) & Weber (Smokey Joe). The Companion & SJ are primarily used for tailgating.