Author Topic: Christmas Coupon Code  (Read 2988 times)

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
Christmas Coupon Code
« on: December 19, 2016, 03:33:41 PM »
I received a new Coupon Code yesterday:

May your holidays be filled with joy and your belly full of delicious, precisely cooked meals. As a thank you, for the next two days (expires on 12/19 at 11:59pm PST) enjoy an extra $10 off on top of our holiday sale when you copy & paste your unique promo code at checkout:

anova10-2867454s

They are already $30 off right now through 12/24/16. So, this extra $10 coupon would get it down to $40 off.

Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
Re: Christmas Coupon Code
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 06:34:51 PM »
I've got a coupon code for the same sale too. I think each code can only be used once, so here's another one to try.

anova2-2a63f5e5
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 06:38:45 PM »
I've seen a few posts on facebook about these things being slow to ship and receive, so be patient. I think they've been selling more than they can produce. They might be stocked up again, but I'm not sure. One would assume they are if they are having another sale.
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

drains

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 07:04:20 PM »
Here is another code:

anova10-s67a28fd
Dale from East Texas
Smokin It #3