Author Topic: RTIC 30oz Tumbler Deal of the Day on Amazon  (Read 2345 times)

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
RTIC 30oz Tumbler Deal of the Day on Amazon
« on: August 23, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »
I have been wanting to get one of these ever since I got my can koozies:
https://www.amazon.com/RTIC-RTIC30-30-oz-Tumbler/dp/B019D9HESO/ref=gbps_img_s-3_5402_86b103f8?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=2558495402&pf_rd_s=slot-3&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=gb_main&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=3W72V2NDZA2KMRGS2KGD

I'm still planning on getting a 20 or a 45 later this year. I have been pretty impressed with the products so far.
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.

Grampy

Re: RTIC 30oz Tumbler Deal of the Day on Amazon
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 07:42:40 PM »
Gregg, I have the RTIC can koozies too and I love them. I also have a 30 oz Yeti, a 20 oz, RTIC, and a 30 oz Ozark Trails from Walmart. The Ozark Trail cup from Walmart was $9.99 and is every bit as good as the Yeti and RTIC brands. If you can ever find them get one of the Ozark Trail cups, you won't be disappointed. The problem around here is that Walmart sells out of every shipment they get with in a day of stocking them.
Jimmy from Arkadelphia, AR
Smokin-It #2
Woo Pig Sooie!

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
Re: RTIC 30oz Tumbler Deal of the Day on Amazon
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 08:17:33 PM »
Gregg, I have the RTIC can koozies too and I love them. I also have a 30 oz Yeti, a 20 oz, RTIC, and a 30 oz Ozark Trails from Walmart. The Ozark Trail cup from Walmart was $9.99 and is every bit as good as the Yeti and RTIC brands. If you can ever find them get one of the Ozark Trail cups, you won't be disappointed. The problem around here is that Walmart sells out of every shipment they get with in a day of stocking them.

I'll keep an eye out for them. :)
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.