Author Topic: $50 Disount on Anova Sous Vide and Target Announcement  (Read 13725 times)

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
Re: $50 Disount on Anova Sous Vide and Target Announcement
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 08:30:23 PM »
So codes that probably still work as of now:
anova-d8s38t5d
anova-cst4f383

We just made Anova a bunch of $$$ ;)

+1

I doubt this would have come my way without this forum.
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.

id2nv2nj2ca

• Scott Petersen Photography
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »
So codes that probably still work as of now:
anova-d8s38t5d
anova-cst4f383

We just made Anova a bunch of $$$ ;)

+1

I doubt this would have come my way without this forum.
I would have never bought mine if it weren't for this forum, but I'm pissed that I spent $20 more than those that got this deal today.  ;)  I'll survive, though.

And Gregg, the chuck roast we did over 3 days........TO DIE FOR!!  Enjoy yours. :)
Scott P - 50 years young - Southern California

Masterbuilt Electric 40 (3 actually. It's a long story)
Proud new owner of a 4D Big Daddy.

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2016, 08:49:49 PM »
I would have never bought mine if it weren't for this forum, but I'm pissed that I spent $20 more than those that got this deal today.  ;)  I'll survive, though.

And Gregg, the chuck roast we did over 3 days........TO DIE FOR!!  Enjoy yours. :)

Look at it this way. That chuck roast you did was as good as prime rib, so you save $20 on that meal alone!
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

id2nv2nj2ca

• Scott Petersen Photography
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2016, 04:29:22 AM »

Great point!! :)

Look at it this way. That chuck roast you did was as good as prime rib, so you save $20 on that meal alone!
Scott P - 50 years young - Southern California

Masterbuilt Electric 40 (3 actually. It's a long story)
Proud new owner of a 4D Big Daddy.

TmanEater

• Model #2 Owner
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 11:00:15 PM »
anymore valid codes? anyone?
Smokin Newbie starting Dec. 2014... Learning Lazy-Q As Fast as I can!
Smokin-It 2, HeaterMeter PID
Monitor my live smokes at http://bbq.tonylyne.com

Tony from Marion, IA

TmanEater

• Model #2 Owner
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2016, 11:11:44 PM »
I used this one:

anova-sfb8stf8

Here's some more to try:
anova-bf69ebbe
Smokin Newbie starting Dec. 2014... Learning Lazy-Q As Fast as I can!
Smokin-It 2, HeaterMeter PID
Monitor my live smokes at http://bbq.tonylyne.com

Tony from Marion, IA

Mr.Ed

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2016, 11:50:20 PM »
all posted codes are used up, any new ones? I would like to purchase one.  ???

Got one, bought one!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 06:50:19 PM by Mr.Ed »
Mr.Ed from Winter Park, Fl
SI 3D WIFI,
Ex Superior SS1, Ex Lang 60, Ex FBA Competitor
NRA Life Benefactor Member
Vietnam Veteran

Smokin is 1% fact, 22% manipulation of the fact and 77% speculation of the manipulation.

xrisis

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 01:35:16 AM »
Just happened to stumble across this while searching for Anova Sous Vide Wifi, wondering anyone still has any code not redeemed? ;D Although .. it could possibly be too late, being that it's at Nov now, haha. Thanks in advance though!
Jing from Singapore!

drains

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2016, 03:46:34 PM »
Haven't seen any discount codes in quite a while. May be black Friday before any deals are offered.
Dale from East Texas
Smokin It #3

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »
You're a long ways off, Jing!  Welcome!!  We're pretty much about BBQ here, but there's a bunch of us who are really active in SV cooking, too!  The Anova is fantastic, so I hope you find a special again soon.  I bet Black Friday will bring one! ;)
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

SconnieQ

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2016, 09:44:18 PM »
Hi Jing, click on the "notify" button on this page, and you will receive an email when someone posts here. If I get anymore discount codes, I will be posting them here. I'm guessing there will be some coming up for the Christmas shopping season.
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

xrisis

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2016, 11:18:04 PM »
You're a long ways off, Jing!  Welcome!!  We're pretty much about BBQ here, but there's a bunch of us who are really active in SV cooking, too!  The Anova is fantastic, so I hope you find a special again soon.  I bet Black Friday will bring one! ;)

I know right!! I was just googling..and googling then the searches brought me here. After I posted this and went around reading to realize it's all about BBQ! (I know I know, like what else was I expecting when it says Smokin, right, haha)

Haven't seen any discount codes in quite a while. May be black Friday before any deals are offered.
Hi Jing, click on the "notify" button on this page, and you will receive an email when someone posts here. If I get anymore discount codes, I will be posting them here. I'm guessing there will be some coming up for the Christmas shopping season.

Thanks guys!! And in the mean time...I am gonna go read about BBQ!!~
Jing from Singapore!

SconnieQ

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2016, 08:53:08 PM »
$30 off Wifi, $20 off bluetooth. I think there will be better deals to come, but if you really want one before Thanksgiving:
https://us.anovaculinary.com/
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

NDKoze

• Global Moderator
  • Gregg - Fargo, ND
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2016, 02:16:51 PM »
Here is a Discount Code (anova1-t9a39fbd) that will take an extra $30 off of the already discounted prices on the website:

Prices as of today 11/16/16 and it looks like the Discount Code is good until 11/19/16. But, based on past experience with these codes, the codes can only be used so many times. So, if you want one of these devices the quicker you place your order the better. I am guessing others may be getting codes today too, so more users may be posting additinal codes.

Good luck!

WIFI     Bluetooth
Regular Price - $199.00     Regular Price - $149.00
Sale Price - $169.00     Sale Price - $129.00
Price after Discount - $139.00Price after Discount - $99.00

Here is the info on the Black Friday deal:

We can’t keep secrets from our food nerd family, so we decided to unlock our Black Friday savings a little early just for you. Right now, get the Precision Cooker Bluetooth for $99–since supplies are limited, we want you to be first in line before savings go live.

Offer valid now through November 19th, 2016:

anova1-t9a39fbd

Copy & paste code at checkout
Gregg - Fargo, ND
Smokin-It #3 (purchased in 2014) that replaced a Masterbuilt XL (ugh) and a 10+ Year-Old Big Chief (still used for fish), and few others over the years, along with variety of Weber Gas/Charcoal Grills, Anova Sous Vide, etc. devices.

Limey

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2016, 06:52:20 PM »
I received a similar offer to Gregg except that the code was anova2-9t6c587f. Same expiration date of 11/19/16. Great little units-I have two (different locations). Not really sure that the wifi is worth it except for the wow factor.
Roger from the Florida Keys.
Two SI#3s, both with switched bypass and Aubers(different locations), Viking, Jenn Aire & five TEC infra red grills. Recently acquired UDS.