Author Topic: My modified new #2  (Read 6625 times)

bobur7

My modified new #2
« on: November 06, 2015, 04:06:44 PM »
Photo of my new #2 - I mounted it on a stainless steel rolling tool chest I purchased from Sam's Club. The fold down stainless table is one I had removed from my 6 burner Master Forge grill which I built into a kitchen island on my patio. I put dividers in the large drawer to store the different species of wood chips and chunks. Locker holds a deep fryer and other racks. 
bobur7

SuperDave

• Officially Retired
Re: My modified new #2
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 04:45:27 PM »
Looks very professional.
Model 4, Harrisville, Utah

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 07:34:30 PM »
I have the same cart, but use it in my office for holding a very large printer, and various office supplies. I was thinking it would make a great cart for my SI!
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 07:48:10 PM »
Cool setup!  I like that a lot!  Maybe you could rotate the pic 90°, and give us some shots of the interior?
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 09:37:57 PM »
Cool setup!  I like that a lot!  Maybe you could rotate the pic 90°, and give us some shots of the interior?

+1

Looks great when I turn my head sideways :)

Greg

Wik

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 10:09:55 PM »
That is so funny.  I bought the same type of cart from Sam's with different drawer pattern for storing all the different trays with plans to use it with my number 3 on top.  But never got around to putting it on top.  Some day...
/Wik
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 03:55:10 PM by Wik »
Chad from Moorhead, MN
Proud #3 Owner

mizzoufan

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 12:24:58 PM »
I haven't purchased it yet, but plan on getting the same cart.  I will, however, mount the #2 sideways to have countertop space in front of the smoker.  I have considered a stainless plate to slightly enlarge the area on which the smoker does not sit.
Steven from KCMO

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2015, 07:36:33 PM »
I haven't purchased it yet, but plan on getting the same cart.  I will, however, mount the #2 sideways to have countertop space in front of the smoker.  I have considered a stainless plate to slightly enlarge the area on which the smoker does not sit.

I bought mine fairly recently, and walmart.com had the best price, better than amazon by far. Same thing, same brand.
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

benjammn

• Just smoke it!
    • Kale's Collision
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 12:49:10 AM »
I really like this cart idea. I'll have to check it out.
Ben in Chandler, AZ
Proud owner of #2