Author Topic: Happy Memorial Day - Remember Why We're Free  (Read 3222 times)

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Happy Memorial Day - Remember Why We're Free
« on: May 24, 2015, 03:50:10 PM »
Happy Memorial Day to all my friends and fellow veterans.  Behind the fun of a holiday weekend, please take time to remember the real reason for this holiday.

Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!

jcboxlot

• John, York PA.
Re: Happy Memorial Day - Remember Why We're Free
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 04:20:13 PM »
+1
Smokin It #2.  Weber Genesis. Old Smokey charcoal.  Work from home antique tool dealer and living the dream.  Dad, Husband, Cook.  John~York PA

Barrel99

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 05:19:40 PM »
I put my flag out yesterday and my wife and I said a prayer for all our veterans. Thank you to all for what you have contributed in making our wonderful country what it is today.
Arnie near Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Smokin-It #3, Landmann GSM Propane smoker, WEBER kettle, CharGrill Gas BBQ, Brinkman Gas/charcoal combo grill

1-is fun, 2-gets you through, 3-will set you free, 4-and you don't need no more...WAHOOOOOO!!!

BedouinBob

• Let's Smoke Meat!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 06:58:10 PM »
Yeah, this weekend brings to mind the guys and gals that didn't make it. Bittersweet. What a great country we have though with freedoms most of the world only wishes for. Thanks for the thoughts guys.
Bob - Colorado Springs
NRA & USN

gregbooras

• Global Moderator
  • #3D Smoker
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 07:14:05 PM »
I have traveled the world and I have also served, while we have problems, this is really a great place to live.

This is a special place and we can thank everyone that has helped make this the land of the free.

Greg