Author Topic: Error Code on WSD1200CPH  (Read 1895 times)

PepinOak

Error Code on WSD1200CPH
« on: May 02, 2015, 04:21:27 PM »
I have a model 2 with the WSD 1200CPH. I had to replace the meat probe after it was dropped and the p[lug broke. The replacement probe has been used once, the second time it started reading the meat temp, then went to a "H" on the right window. Any ideas, or where to get the error codes?

DivotMaker

• Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D!
Re: Error Code on WSD1200CPH
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 06:14:54 PM »
I have a model 2 with the WSD 1200CPH. I had to replace the meat probe after it was dropped and the p[lug broke. The replacement probe has been used once, the second time it started reading the meat temp, then went to a "H" on the right window. Any ideas, or where to get the error codes?

Welcome to the club!  I see this is your first post.  When you have time, head over to the Introductions section and tell us a little about yourself.  Adding a first name and town to your signature line is nice, too.

The "H" in your right window indicates that the probe is not reading temperature.  You'll get the same thing if you turn the unit on without a probe plugged in.  You either have a bad probe, or the plug isn't making good contact.  Make sure the plug is tight (those stereo plugs get loose sometimes), and try again.  If you got the probe from Steve at SI, give him a call.  If direct from Auber, call them.  If the probe is making good contact, it should read a temp.
Tony from NW Arkansas
"Official Smokin-It Test Pilot"
Smokin-It Model 1, 2D conversion, and 3D
Auber PID, NexGrill 896 6-burner, CharBroil Big Easy, Anova Precision Cooker w/WiFi
Wife, Son and One REALLY Big Dog!