Author Topic: #1 smoker or ... & Intro  (Read 8762 times)

rickne

Re: #1 smoker or ... & Intro
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2013, 12:13:04 AM »
The unit came today, box looked good, just a couple minor dings in the cardboard, but I'm sure the contents are fine.  It's safely stashed away at my parents till christmas so my spouse doesn't see it.

A week from now till I get to use it!

I'm still looking at ordering a few last minute accessories to go with it, seasonings, pork pulling gloves, etc.

I'm not actually sure if I got the bonus / sale items included with it or not, I never heard back from the email I sent steve and decided to just leave it boxed up for now.  Maybe I'll sneak a peak in the box before christmas just to see if I got the bonus items or not.

Jamie

Any accessories will be INSIDE the cooker, if I recall correctly.  It's going to take more than a sneak peak to find them.
Rick  --  The Cornhusker State
Model #3 Jack Daniels Edition (W/ Cart)
Toggle Switch Bypass, Cold weather Cord, Auber PID

es1025

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 08:15:11 AM »
Jaime
The extras will either be in the box (on the side) or in the smoker.  I can't remember where they were.  Don't worry about the cardboard being nicked up, the unit is packed very well. Steve is very good getting back to email.  I would try early mornings.
Ed from Northern NJ
Proud owner Smokin-it #3, Bypassed and Auber
Has anyone seen my Weber Genesis Gold?

benjammn

• Just smoke it!
    • Kale's Collision
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 10:24:54 PM »
The way these units are packed into the box, there is very good protection to the unit. Most everything will be stuffed inside the unit for shipping.
Ben in Chandler, AZ
Proud owner of #2