Author Topic: Graph of temps on my first pork butt cook in a 5D  (Read 5392 times)

Pork Belly

• Global Moderator
Re: Graph of temps on my first pork butt cook in a 5D
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 08:42:59 AM »
Any interest in me posting more of these with various meats?

No, none at all but thanks for offering.
Brian - Michigan-NRA Life Member
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
Any interest in me posting more of these with various meats?

No, none at all but thanks for offering.

I find the graph always helpful, and I enjoy that, and I think it often helps illustrate the stall for new smokers. The long list of times and temps is probably not necessary though, unless there is a specific problem that you would like us to take a look at. The graph will usually indicate that.
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

LarryD

• 3DW
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 11:40:37 AM »
I would personally recommend putting the detail data and graphs in a google sheets document and then just share the link to that doc.  It will give everyone interested access to the geeky data and pretty graphs, but won't create a wall of text in the post.  :) 

For instance, I just hosted a holiday open house on Saturday and smoked some salmon.

Salmon History
------------------------------
See where the Smokin-It Forum Members are located: https://goo.gl/iFgTi1  -- Message me to be added...

SconnieQ

• Model #1 since Jan 2015
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 10:45:39 PM »
I would personally recommend putting the detail data and graphs in a google sheets document and then just share the link to that doc.  It will give everyone interested access to the geeky data and pretty graphs, but won't create a wall of text in the post.  :) 

For instance, I just hosted a holiday open house on Saturday and smoked some salmon.

Salmon History

Larry, that's a great idea.
Kari from Madison WI "77 Square Miles Surrounded by Reality"
Singing the praises of small and simple. SI Model #1 with "Libby the dog" poultry skin eating accessory.
Weber Smokey Mountain (are we still friends?), Weber Kettle Grill (stop complaining WSM, I still have a chance)
Anova WiFi Sous Vide

jpowell

• facebook
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »
Or get a fireboard and it auto-logs to the cloud ;-) https://share.fireboard.io/19AB90
Jason
>3D (my 1st ever smoker!) purchased 4/16
>4 Analog acquired from the founder of Auber Instruments in 11/22 with twin internal auber convection fans. Converting to digital with auber AW-WST1510H-W
>IT Guy
>Autocross and track day junkie
>Far Northern Indiana